Monday, November 22, 2010

vintage and antique

meet James, the antique Indian elephant
adorable antique egg holders
I love these vintage children's  records (the Snow Queen, Wizard of Oz and Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory)
Well, I guess now I have been blogging for a bit, and have gleaned a bit more experience i should introduce you to my semi-extensive (and growing!!) collection of vintage and antique items.
    

super comfortable vintage argyle cardigan I inherited from my great aunt Katie. 
my pup, Jasper loves snow!!
wonderful vintage scarve

another vintage floral scarf
Since yesterday its been snowing up a storm (no puns intended), dusting the ground in a fluffy quilt of powder, that is fun for playing in, but not at all for driving in! Lately I have been planning for the Bruschetta party Im going to have (im going to post about that soon) and making charming little homemade Christmas ornaments (another future post) as well as testing out recipes (pumpkin creme brulee or eggnog ice cream?) for Thursday. Have a great thanksgiving!! xoxo, Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...